ICERI2014 provides the ideal opportunity to present your projects and experiences in the fields of learning and teaching methodologies, educational innovations, e-learning and new technologies applied to Education and Research.
Every year, ICERI brings together over 700 delegates from 80 different countries. After 7 years, ICERI has become an annual meeting point for lecturers, researchers, professors, educational scientists and technologists.
The scope of ICERI2014 includes the following topics:
- Global Issues in Education and Research
- New Challenges for the Higher Education Area
- Teacher Training
- Curriculum Design
- Accreditation and Quality in Education
- Research: New Trends and Experiences
- University-Industry Cooperation
- International Projects
- Technology in Teaching and Learning
- Emerging Technologies in Education
- E-content Management and Development
You can present your projects in two modalities:
- In person: oral and poster presentations.
- Virtually: if you can not attend in person.
ICERI2014 Abstracts CD and Proceedings CD, both with ISBN, will be produced with all accepted abstracts and papers.
ICERI2014 Publications will be included in the IATED Digital Library and submitted to be reviewed by ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
Срок представление тезисов докладов - до 17 июля 2014 года.